Friday, July 15, 2011

Phenomenon, can you answer a few questions about phenomenon?

Many of the strange things like ghost, spirits and just weird things that happen are consider to be paranormal phenomenon, because it's confusing and understood why it happens in the way they do. I know from all my experience fifty years of it, most all of it was confusing to me, and made me scare, but after many years and at times when it becomes heavy like almost every nights at times, you start to understand it, because one you have experience it all the time, and when you have a good teacher that is a spirit that you can communicated with you learn a lot, I in some way always know the paranormal was normal, perhaps because I thought it was growing up with it, in the spiritual world it is normal all paranormal phenomenons.....there is answers for everything, only the people whom experience it all the time know more because after awhile you ascertain what's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment