Friday, July 15, 2011

How soon after a BBT drop should I generally except to start a new cycle?

I was on clomid for the first time this cycle. It made me ovulate but I did not get preggers this time. My temps usually are in the upper 96 degree range throughout my entire cycle since I do not ovulate on my own. But since I took clomid and actually ovulated my temps went up to the middle 98 degree range and have been there for 14 days in a row now. Today is 15 DPO for me and it dropped down almost an entire degree. I am not sure how this works since BBT charting never worked before for me without clomid. Should I be getting my period soon since I had such a drop? How soon should I expect it? Im kinda in a rush since I will be going out of the country soon and need it to show up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment