Monday, July 18, 2011

Which Universal Animal product should I cycle first, Animal Test Or Animal Cuts?

I have researched these products and learned both work the complete opposite. After further researching, the general population would say build with Animal test and cut down unwanted mass with animal cuts. However in my case, I'm 6'2 used to weighing over 310lbs, and dropped down to 210lbs all doing cardio. That was 3 years ago. Now Ive been alternating days of lifting and cardio for the past 2 years: Monday cardio, Tuesday lift, Wednesday cardio, etc... Recently I just got back down to 215 from gaining back up to 236-240. Due to my case I want to lean out and at least get down to 200lb or so. Should I cycle the Test first for 3 weeks, 1 week off then cycle Cuts, or Vice Varsa?

No comments:

Post a Comment