Monday, July 18, 2011

What are the chances of me being pregnant..?

I had my 1st child March 20, of this year she's now 3 months old..! After I had her I only bleed for like 4 or 5 days after I had her..! and probably like 2 more days within my 6 weeks..! I came on my cycle the day that my 6 weeks was up and I only stayed on for like 2 days, which before I got pregnant I was on for like 5 days..! Anyways I had unprotected sex like the 8th week and a couple of more times since then, but it wasn't 14 days after the day that I started my cycle..! Some where in between there, doh..! I have been told no matter when you did it, after having a baby anything is possible..! I have been cramping for about 2 weeks or so, feeling like I was about to come but I haven't with my 1st pregnancy that's exactly how I felt as if I was about to come on and never did but to find out I was pregnant..! What are the chances of being pregnant..?

No comments:

Post a Comment