Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should i tryout for the cheerleading squad? Please help me!!?

should i tryout for the cheerleading squad in high school? The high school that im going to is brooklyn tech. They said that trying out for the cheerling squad consists of learning jumps and kicks, a cheer and a chant.You will also be asked to create a dance or cheer routine (your choice to use music) that lasts four counts of 8. You will be learning material and Thursday will be the evaluations. You will be given an audition number and are encouraged to create a colorful and spirit-filled sign that displays your number for evaluations. What is an evaluation? I've never been in a cheerleading squad before, is it bad to be one in high school since I don't know any stunts or anything.I can't even do a split. :(. I also don't know how to make my own cheer routine. Whoever is a cheerleader, What was your tryout like? What did u have to do? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment