Sunday, July 10, 2011

Im trying to recover my xbox live account and...?

So, as the title says, Im trying to recover my xbox live account. Recently, I was at a friends, and recovered it there. Now that im back, ive tried to go to my profile and it says its an Invalid membership and wont let me on. I tried to go to recover account, and it says checking connection, and then Downloading updates. Please Wait. I can't get past downloading updates because after 2 or 3 minutes of the little circle in the middle whirling around, it goes to a screen where it says there was a problem downloading an update. Please try again later. I don't know if its just me being aggravated or what, but ive tried this many of times now and it still says the same thing. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment